Montessori classrooms are unique and built to allow movement and change and the teachers guide more than directly instruct. To ensure your choice of the right environment for your child to thrive in, we recommend the following.
1. Classroom Observation: Parents of students interested in enrolling their children can make an appointment to visit/observe a classroom for 20 to 30 minutes and to be informed about school philosophy, schedules, tuition, etc.
2. A second appointment will be made, if necessary, for the student to visit the school with parent(s) for a child-centered tour of the school where he will meet with his or her teacher. If parents are interested in continuing the admission process, they will complete a student information form and schedule a day for the child to visit the classroom for 1 to 3 hours depending on his age.
3. The student will spend a few hours without the parents in his classroom where he will receive a lesson from the teacher and meet his peers. The 3 to 6 year old child can spend a morning in the Primary classroom (9:00 to 10:30), and the Toddler student, 1 hour (9-10).
4. If the Parents and teachers agree that student will benefit from the MCH program, registration forms will need to be completed and a start date established. The school will maintain a Wait List, if a spot is not available.
5. Because it is important that the child has a positive experience in the classroom environment, the first month will be a trial period where the parent or school may withdraw without a 30-day notice and any subsequent fees be refunded.